Notary Public Manchester
Prosperity Law LLP offer a range of notary public services in Manchester, Liverpool, and the wider areas of Lancashire and Merseyside.
What is a Notary Public Manchester?
A notary public is a specially qualified person who can verify the authenticity of a document in order to reassure a foreign country that the document is valid and can be relied on.
The chief tasks that falls under services involving a notary public is document authentication and the witnessing of signatures. This paperwork can then be legally used outside the UK.
Our notary public services in Manchester can check a person’s identity, their legal capacity, and their understanding of the document to be verified. They will also check a person’s authority to sign the document.
Why use a Notary Public service in Manchester or Liverpool?
Sometimes a document that is to be used in a foreign country will have to be checked and certified by a Notary Public in Manchester or Liverpool before it will be accepted by the receiving jurisdiction. The services of a Notary Public may be needed by a UK citizen, or by a non-UK citizen who wishes to use documents in the UK. In certain instances, a business, rather than an individual, may also need the help of a Notary Public.
There could be several differing circumstances or reasons why you are looking for advice from a Prosperity Law LLP notary public. If your documents include any references to a notary public then please get in touch with your nearest notary public in either Liverpool or Manchester to reap the benefits of our expertise. Even if you are unsure if you actually need to use a notary public it is advisable to seek guidance on the matter either way.
Notary Public Services
- Administering oaths & statutory declarations
- Authenticating residency certificates
- Preparing foreign adoption applications
- Authenticating documents to assist in the opening of bank accounts within, or outside of, the UK
- Authenticating documents to assist in the opening of corporate branch offices within, or outside of, the UK
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions for foreign contracts
- Authenticating documents for immigration or emigration purposes
- Authenticating documents needed in order to marry or work abroad
- Dealing with lost passports, share certificates and other documents
- Dealing with documents relating to the purchase or sale of land and property abroad
- Dealing with documents relating to foreign wills, inheritance and estate administration
- Notarising execution of power of attorney for a company, limited liability partnership or other trading medium
- Authenticating company and business documents and transactions for the formation of foreign subsidiary companies
- Preparing and witnessing powers of attorney for use overseas
Please contact us on 0161 667 3697 to find a notary public near you or alternatively complete our contact form.