Employment Law Solicitors
Engage is the answer to all your employment law needs
Employment law issues tend to be high on every company’s agenda. It’s vital to ensure your employment documents, policies and procedures are correct and compliant, and that you receive quality, legally sound and commercial advice from legal professionals who understand your business.
What is Engage?
- Engage is an employment law service from Prosperity Law LLP.
- It is a bespoke, fixed fee legal package, tailor-made to meet your needs and budget. We offer advice, support and assistance as and when required.
- Engage gives you unlimited one-to-one contact with a dedicated employment lawyer to ensure that all your employment issues are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Engage can also ensure that all your employment policies and procedures are legally compliant.
- The service is bespoke; you choose the best features and fee to suit the needs of your business. We pride ourselves on being highly commercial and responsive.
- We will become your in-house legal team for all your employment law requirements.
What can we do for you?
Engage offers a range of services that you can choose from to best satisfy your HR requirements. The services include:
- Day-to-day employment advice from your dedicated employment lawyer
- Professional drafting for all employment documents
- Reviews and updates of all documentation to ensure they are legally compliant
- Access to the Engage Employer’s Handbook
- Bi-annual in-house and bespoke training events (at additional cost)
- A monthly newsletter
- Fixed Fee Employment Tribunal representation
- Engage Legal Expense Indemnity Insurance.
With Engage you will receive unlimited one-to-one contact with an experienced lawyer; any queries you have will be dealt with by a fully trained legal professional. We will have built a thorough understanding of your business, so you’ll always benefit from legal advice that is relevant, commercial and consistent, without the need to explain the background each time you make contact.
Request a Free Consultation?
Get In Touch Today.